October Pink Parcel Review
October Pink Parcel Review
In this month’s parcel I received the usual tampons, next
month they say they plan to add pads, and a little box of full size goodies.
I got my teapigs tea and a little bar of Doisy and Dam
chocolate. Just what you need when you’re all bloated and craving chocolate.
Tea Pigs - Chocolate Flake Tea Bag
You steep the tea for 3 minutes and then add a little milk.
It’s different; I enjoyed it but am not planning on rushing out and buying a
box of this flavour.
Doisy and Dam – Ginger, Chilli Flakes and Hemp Seed
Not my favourite.
This month I got three full size products and one sample
size product. They were:
Yardley – Energising Peony Body Lotion (sample size)
The first thing I noticed was the smell; it was nice but a
bit grandma-ish. It had a really thick luxurious feel and sunk in quite
quickly, isn't sticky once dried and my skin felt really soft. I enjoyed the
sample but wouldn't buy it. The smell is a bit overpowering for me.
OPI Nail Lacquer – Girl Color
The colour is really nice, a very light iridescent pink. It
goes on well, dries quickly. It’s OPI, so it’s amazing.
Kubiss London Lip Gloss – Super Smooth, Number 14
Let me just say, I do not like lip gloss, it sticks to
everything. This one is no exception and seemed super sticky to me. It smelt
like fake grape but it’s really pretty on. I haven’t heard of this brand
before, so I was excited to try something new.
L’oréal Paris – Revitalift 10 Repair, Night
As a 24 year old, I don't really use these products and don’t
want to have to for the next few years. I tried it out anyway in the spirit of fairness.
I have really sensitive skin and it’s heavily perfumed, so I had a slight
reaction to it. My skin felt really soft and hydrated. The cream was very thick
and I am sure it would work for someone who needs it.
I have noticed that a lot of the products I get with pink parcel
are for older skin. I just give them to my mum, but I do wonder why that is.
I love Pink Parcel and cannot imagine not getting it. It
make’s that time of the month much easier. It is the perfect little treat each
month.

Comments
Post a Comment